- PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology)
- PCMCs (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science)
- CEBA (Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
- MEBA (Mathematics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
- CA Intermediate (IPCC) + BCom
- CA-CPT Long Term + BCom
- PUC + CA Foundation (CPT)
- BCom General
- BCom TPP
- BCom Computers
- BSc – PMCS (Physics, Maths, Computer Science)
- BSc – PMC (Physics, Maths, Chemistry)
- BSc – CBZ (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)
- Corporate and Other Laws
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Auditing & Assurance
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Economics For Finance
- NEET Coaching
- K-CET Coaching
- COMED-K Coaching
- IIT-JEE Coaching
- CA Foundation Coaching
- JIPMER Coaching
Our Admission Procedure
- Applicants Must Have Passed (> 35% Scored In SSLC Exam) In Karnataka SSLC Examination Or Any Other Equivalent Examination Recognized By The Department Of Pre-University Education, Karnataka And Must Satisfy All The Other Conditions Set By Them.
- Applicants Must Personally Fill In The Forms Correctly And Neatly.
- Applicants Should Register The Same At The College Office On The Date Mentioned On The Notice Board.
- Separate Applications Should Be Submitted If A Candidate Is Applying For More Than One Course.
- Applications Received After The Last Date Will Not Be Entertained, Incomplete Applications And Applications With False Information Of Any Sort Will Automatically Be Treated As Invalid.
- Admissions Without Submission Of Original Certificate Will Only Be
- The List Of Selected Students According To The Total Marks Obtained By The Candidate In Class X.
- The Admission Date Will Be Published On The College Notice Board.
- Admission Will Be Denied If The Candidate Does Not Join The College Within The Stipulated Time.
- The Candidate Is Expected To Meet The Principal On The Appointed
Date And Time Along With Parents.
- Photocopy Of Karnataka SSLC / ICSE / CBSE Marks Card Or Any Other Equivalent Qualifying Certificate.
- Photo Copy Of Transfer Certificate.
- Photo Copy Of Caste Certificate For Students Who Belong To SCST / OBC.
- Ten Passport Size Photographs.
- Photo Copy Of Aadhar Card.
- Physically Challenged And Impaired Candidates Should Enclose A Copy Of A Certificate Obtained From A Registered Medical Practitioner, Stating The Nature Of Disability.
- Non-Karnataka Candidates Should Provide An Undertaking
From Their Parents Regarding Details Of The Local Guardians. The
Local Guardians Will Be Responsible For All The Activities Of The